VIP Experience Presented by Bobby Rahal Lexus.
Each year we offer a VIP Experience for our select sponsors and supporters. We also offer a limited number of VIP tickets to the public. This year we have expanded what the VIP Experience Presented by Lexus offers.
VIP ticket holders may pick up their wristbands at the Box Office on the 2nd floor of the Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square, just at the top of the escalators. Box Office is open from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. Friday, Noon to 10 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Sunday.
There will be a separate line for VIPs and Lifetime members. This will also serve as the Will Call line for VIPs. Each VIP receives a complimentary festival poster.
VIP packages include:
- Private VIP Opening Reception from 5-7pm on Friday, featuring complimentary hors d’ ouevres on the mezzanine at The Federal Taphouse.
- VIP seating at the Main Stage @ The Lancaster Marriott
- VIP Only mezzanine area at the Chameleon Club
- VIP Artist Reception from 10am to 12 pm Saturday at The Red Raven Art Gallery, to meet Fred Roger, artist of the annual Lancaster Roots & Blues poster. VIP Reception includes complimentary champagne!
- VIP Only Mini Concerts with The Blues Doctors & The Aardvark Felon from 1:30 – 4pm on Sunday at Sugartank Recording Studio.
- VIP Party at Zoetropolis Art House, featuring Mama Tried, and complimentary food & dessert, from 4-6pm on Saturday.