VIP Experience Presented by Bobby Rahal Lexus of Lancaster County
The Lancaster Roots and Blues VIP Experience is presented by Bobby Rahal Lexus of Lancaster County.
- New for 2022, we will offer VIP only concert on Friday evening, July 8. This is before the festival opens for the weekend on Saturday and Sunday July 9 and 10. There will be great live music with complimentary hors d’oeuvres. VIPs will be able to pick up your Lanyard credentials at this event on Friday so you can then go straight to your favorite concert on Saturday. (Don’t worry, if you can’t make it Friday, you can still pick up lanyard at the box office on Saturday or Sunday.)
- VIP seating area in the center of Freedom Hall (Where the main stage is.) Look for the Bobby Rahal Lexus of Lancaster County sign at entrance to seating area. You are not obligated to sit in this area, but they do have good site lines. This seating area will be open all three days of the festival.
- New for 2022, a second large stage- in the Commonwealth Ballroom at the Marriott and this too will feature a VIP seating area, just like the main stage.
- The tradition of our Saturday afternoon VIP party This time the party will be in the Fulton Theater in their newly constructed event space. The Fulton just finished a $30 million dollar renovation and is one of the most beautiful theaters in America. The party is from 4:00 to 6:00 pm. There will be live music and a variety of food provided by local restaurants and one complimentary beer or wine.
- We will have several VIP Meet and Greets with some of our main musical artists throughout the weekend. Artists to be announced.
Bobby Rahal Lexus of Lancaster County