VIP Experience Presented by Bobby Rahal Lexus.
Each year we offer a VIP Experience for our select sponsors and supporters. We also offer a limited number of VIP tickets to the public. This year we have expanded what the VIP Experience Presented by Lexus offers.
Upon arriving at the festival, bring your ticket(s) to the Independence Room at the Lancaster Marriott in Penn Square, where you will receive either a wristband for one day attendance or a VIP Lanyard good for all 3-days.
VIP packages include:
- An official festival shirt and poster.
- Preferred seating at the Main Stage @ Lancaster Square.
- First seating at Steinman Hall in The Ware Center – must arrive at least 20 minutes before show time.
- Entrance to Friday night’s opening reception in the VIP area at the Main Stage @ Lancaster Square, featuring hors d’oeuvres & wine from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Entrance to private mini-concerts at The SugarTank. Concerts will be Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Complimentary wine from The Winery at Grandview.
- Entrance to a VIP Party presented by Bobby Rahal Lexus on Saturday from 4 p.m to 6 p.m. at Lancaster’s newest event venue, the gorgeous Excelsior, located at 125 East King St. Featuring live music from Clarence Spady & Matt’s Blues, and a great selection of treats and hors d’ oeuvres from Miesse Candies, Kegels Produce and Jimmy Duffy’s Catering.
- Entrance to the Demuth Museum at 120 E. King St., on Sunday for a presentation of high quality photographs featuring the musicians from the first three years of Lancaster Roots and Blues. There will be mimosas, wine, and cheese provided by J. Maki Winery.